Friday, May 23, 2008

Awesome Jewelry from Tarina Tarantino

I absolutely fell in love with this jewelry line, Tarina Tarantino, named after the designer (who, might I add, has the brightest pink hair I've ever seen). The designs are totally fun and are quirky without being tasteless. I've included some of my favorites, although I can't chose between the elephants (which also come in white) or the doll head earrings! I also love the cameo ring (and the fact that it comes in four colours, including hot pink), since it's old-fashioned with a excellent modern-ness about it. Lastly, I really like the "Queen Alice" items, including the pendant I've posted a picture of. As far as prices go, they range, with the elephant earrings being $55, the doll head earring and cameo ring being $75 and the "Queen Alice" pendant costing $105. The website is excellent, very fun and pink (http://www.tarinatarantino.com/) and has lots more designs to suit everybody.

As always, I love comments and emails, so let me know what you think! <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you blog is so cute, I love it! I'll keep reading.

If you are into fashion, you might try subscribing to net-a-porter:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Content /signupforfashionnews

(p.s. I noticed the full web address hadn't posted in my previous comments, so I deleted them).

Meg said...

Thank you so much! I really am working hard!

Thanks for the link, I totally signed up, so now I'll be extra-in-the-know!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Cute and quirky jewelry--they'll catch some eyes.

Meg said...

The clothes horse: Yeah, I thought so too. The more I look at them, the more I love the elephants (for once I don't have the most expensive taste!)