Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A girl's best friend isn't diamonds, it's shoes

As promised, today's topic: shoes! These were favourite pairs from net-a-porter and I think they're truly gorgeous. Let's get started.
I absolutely love these Christian Louboutin ankle boots so much! I adored them so much that I couldn't even choose a favourite colour, so I've included both. The black are great and very versatile, while the pink could add an amazing shot of colour into any look.
I really liked the colour contrast in these Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, without them looking silly. It worries me a little though, the backs remind me a bit of cheese graters.
I adore these Halston over-the-knee boots. The colour is cool and I'm definately loving the over-the-knee look!
I think these Jimmy Choo's would be great for a holiday party. They would definately look great with a winter holiday dress!
I was also fond of these open-toe Jimmy Choo ankle boots. The colour is fun and bright and they have just enough sparkle to them.
I love a bit of sparkle for the holiday season and these Pedro Garcia heels don't disappoint. I love the combination of creamy nude with silver sequins. A definate love.
I'm a huge fan of these Pedro Garcia shoes. I'm a huge fan of grey and I think these are the kind of shoes that look even better worn in!
Lastly, I chose these Stella McCartney's for their incredable shape. I couple honestly just stare at them or use them for a cente-piece or something. I find them very artistic. And you could even wear them on your feet.
I hope you like my picks and tomarrow will be seperates and then fortunately/unfortunately (depending on whether you liked them or thought they were a complete waste of time) the net-a-porter shopping spree posts will be over for at least a while. (photos from net-a-porter)

7 comments:

chauss said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. come visit anytime, i am sure you will find interesting shoes there...

Ella Gregory said...

I want those pink boots badly!

Eeli said...

Hey hun, Oh i most definately will be. Infact i'll add ya to my blogroll so i'll always have an update lol. I think one of the best parts of having a blog is getting to know everyone through these mini convos we exchange.

Anyway i currently have this slightly over-the-top infatuation with ankle boots of all kinds so the C.L ones are really screaming at me right night. ESPECIALLY those pink beauties!

Couture Carrie said...

Yummmmmmmm! Those fuchsia Louboutins rock. But if I could choose only one pair, it would be those amazing sculptural Stellas!

Great post, P&P!

xoxox,
CC

Susana Rodrigues said...

I love those Christian Louboutin ankle boots! But those over the knees boots are amazing!

Crave said...

I'm having a serious moment looking at those pink booties and metalic thigh highs! Must have them! Cool post!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! My favourite shoe company at the moment: Miz-Mooz....something for every girl and a wikkid assortment of the sexy heels :)

http://www.miz-mooz.com