Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Advent Calendar!

First I'd like to apoligize for my unfortunate habit of disappearing. Anyway, I've decided to do an advent calendar of posts for December because, let's face it, I love Christmas.


Today's item in one at the top of my list (I've already instructed my boyfriend that he can get me these to simplfy his shopping): Slippers! There are few things better than snuggling your feet into a nice warm pair of slippers so I chose my favourites.




I really like these two pairs from Daniel Green. The brown and blue look lovely together and that pair just makes me want to slip them on immediately. I'm also fond of the pattern on the other pair. It's very pretty, though they don't scream comfort the way the first pair does. (Photos from shoebuy.com)



These slipper booties from La Senza look warm, comfortable and adorable. Great for people who love bright colours and cupcakes! (Photo from lasenza.com).




These red cable booties from La Vie en Rose scream comfort to me as well. The pom poms are a cute addition and I can definately see myself curling up by the fireplace with a cup of cocoa in these. (Photo from lavieenrose.com).


These are the kind of slippers you can wear straight out of the house. (Photos from softmoc.com).






Victoria's Secret is a standby for sleepwear and lingerie and these great slippers show why. There were so many great prints I couldn't narrow it down and so I had to include my three favourites. (Photos from victoriassecret.com).


Let me know what's topping your wishlist this holiday season and I may be able to do an advent for it. Either way, it's always fun to share!

No comments: