Friday, January 16, 2009

Style Picks

Today I've decided to post some of my favourite looks seen over the past few days. (photos from style.com)

First of all Agyness Deyn looks great here rocking a menswear look at the Defiance screening. I think she pulls it of wonderfully and I seriously want her cardi!

Actress Alexa Davalos was also at the Defiance screening (she played Daniel Craig's love interest) and I think she looks lovely in her simple dress. I love the unfussy way she wears it and while it could have been a boring choice, I think she pulls it off.

My final look for today is Sophia Van Haeften (I've never heard of her, so if you know about her, please fill me in) at the Stephen Sprouse book party hosted by Debbie Harry. I love her look, especially the jacket. However, I would lose the headband. I don't think it adds anything to the look.

4 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Hi Meg,

On first pic combo (A. D) is cooool! Very inspired...

xoxo: Janet

FASHION CHALET said...

thank you =]
great style picks! x

yiqin; said...

Wow, there were lots of stylish people at that stephen sprouse party!

Sharon S said...

Hi there-the last picture is gorgeous, I love her jacket too!