Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tag...

Thanks to Janet from Jannetteria for this great tag!

Where's your cell phone
: beside my computer
Your hair: wet and covered by a toque
Your mother: independent
Your father: busy
Favorite food: candy
Dream last night: Something about trying to figure out the difference between chicken and duck meat.
Favourite drink: juice
What room are you: computer room
Hobbie: blogging, sewing and riding my horse
Fear: being alone
Where were you last night: work, then home
Something that you aren't: tidy
Muffins: banana nut
Where did you grow up: on a small ranch near Calgary, Canada
What are you wearing: striped toque (Joe Fresh Style), jeans (Brody), blue socks, white star shirt (homemade) and my red coat (H&M). No shoes, as I'm in my house.
Your pets: My horses, Scarface and Lily
Friends: fun
Something you're not wearing: shoes
Favorite store: Aritzia
Favorite color: green
Last time you laughed: yesterday (I've only been awake for an hour)
Your best friend: I haven't had one since jr. high.
Place you go to over and over: my Mom and Dad's
Person who emails you regurarly: Dad
Favorite place to eat: my boyfriend's mom's (she is a great cook)

And I tag whomever has a spare moment and wants to do this!

9 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Great answers, Meg! I love reading...

XoXo

daisychain said...

fab answers =)

bryna said...

love the names of your horses!

Haute World said...

Fun tag... loved reading these answers! I still have to do this myself. And I love the names of your horses as well!

Couture Carrie said...

Fab post, darling!
So cool that you are an equestrian!

xoxox,
CC

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

fun!! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

I had no idea that you owned horses. You're so lucky - I've always adored all things equestrian; including the clothes, of course! Such a fun post! :)

meraldia said...

I love the fact that you have sewing for a hobby! This is wonderful!
xxxx

Marian said...

love that you love candy! yum
;o)
xx
marian