Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ABFW Collages Part 1

So, here are some collages I made playing around with Picassa of the shows at ABFW. I'll post the first two nights up now and the other nights later as well. Also, remember that tomarrow is the last day to enter my outfit competition, so get those photos in ASAP!

Lael Osness
















442 McAdam




















Andrew Majtenyi

















JenSa
















Untainted

















Debbie Wilton



















Ruby Ellen

















Emogene

10 comments:

ellie said...

Its hard for me to pick which one I like the best. Untainted might be at the top for me, but I liked so many of the designs from the show. Thanks for doing this.

WeShop said...

These look great. Thanks for posting them. x
http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

www.janetteria.com said...

Thanks for sharing... Stunning!

Anonymous said...

lovely work on those collages, i'd have to say the first is my favourite, the beautiful glossy wavy hair and hats are a winner!

yiqin; said...

Ah nice collage.

Denisa L said...

Lael Osness it's so Blair Waldorf, love it;)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, these are absolutely fabulous. I think the first one may be my favorite! :)

lily said...

I loved the colors in so many. Some sexy stuff too. Great!

the oaks said...

You did a great job on these. Really, some great pieces and awesome designers.

Unknown said...

I so love those hats!