Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Christian Dior Resort 2011

If you're a follower of the blog, you know that Christian Dior is one of my favourite labels. That said, I was not entirely impressed with the resort 2011 collection. I felt it lacked the magic of previous Christian Dior shows. Maybe that has something to do with it being a resort collection, with less critique from large publications, but I was still a bit disappointed. While I was not thrilled with the show, there were still some pieces I'm in love with. I love the candy coloured gowns and I absolutely adore the striped top and skirt. What do you think? (Photos from style.com)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those ruffles are certainly in..for sure. I do love some of the pastels. Sort of a throw back 60ish thing to me.

ellie said...

rather sheer..too.. interesting. they look old instead of new..to me. I like some of the colors.

daisychain said...

Apart from the second and last dresses you've posted I'm not too much of a fan

FashionJazz said...

Luv the colours! Have a lovely Wednesday xx

www.janetteria.com said...

So cotton candy! :) J'adore!

simon and josh said...

It is kind of sweet though..perhaps too sweet.

the oaks said...

yeah, definitely cotton candy!

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

a splendid collection indeed! ♥
great post :)

cm
http://blog.hippiecouture.com/

Unknown said...

this collection is so romantic, im in love with all the gowns, great blog

x courtney
http://thedouchebaguette.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

i like all the short dresses. adorable.