Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Demin-demin

Lately, denim on denim looks have been gaining in popularity. I never really thought I would try out the trend until I found this shirt. I totally fell in love with it, showed my mom, who also fell in love with it, then I knew I had to get it. I had to wait a while to try it out though, because earlier in July is the Calgary Stampede and I didn't want to look like I was trying to dress up like a cowgirl (like many people do, to the mild annoyance of those who's actually chased cows on horseback etc).

So I decided today was the day. I love the cut-out shoulders and the dark wash. I thought since the look was rather dark for me, I'd pair it with my bright orange shoes from H&M. Let me know what you think!

Shirt: BCBG
Jeans: nobody
Belt: Gap
Shoes: H&M

22 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

OOooh I saw a similar denim shirt on Hanelli Mustaparta. She is gorgeous as you. :D Ur whole look is stunning!

ellie said...

What a fun look! Love the shoulders.

ori said...

I really like this outfit. Cool update.

lucy and sarah said...

cool sleeves!

meg said...

So glad you found this shirt.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love the pop of color with the all denim look. Very cute!

Ce qui m'inspire said...

Haha, the Canadian tux. I think the cut-outs are really cool, and I love that you paired bright orange shoes with the outfit!!

Ce qui m'inspire

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love those flats!

Vix said...

Love the shoulders and the bright pumps! xxx

Sassi said...

your shoes are so great. what a stunning colour!
X

Tanvi said...

Love the look and the pictures look like a lot of fun too!!

Becky Tjandera said...

I love this trend ! Going to try it for sure :) Looking great !

The F Word Online said...

love the bright pumps ! definitely a great accent

xx lue

E said...

Omigod, I adore your shoes!!

Barbara von Enger said...

This is such a charming ensemble;-)
Have fallen in Love with your footwear!

Kira Aderne said...

very fun look! The flat shoes are also fantastic and as well as the shirt!

The Anthology said...

Three cheers for neon flats! Love the pop of colour they add.

*Kelsey

Gladstone Solicitors said...

Nice top lovely

Unfair Dismissal Melbourne said...

thats a really nice outfit. the shoes color just so right

Etrapar said...

I love you shoes...^.^
kisses&take.care

Andreia said...

ohh so cool outfit, with these shoes!!!

http://makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Fab look!
Love the pop of color in the shoes!

xoxox,
CC