Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Boots and Europe Teaser

Sorry for the delay in posting; I've been trying to get my life in order since getting back from my trip. Four weeks is a long time! But I think things have finally calmed down and are back to (mostly) normal.

Today was a bit stressful at work and I got pretty stressed over some minor personal stuff (don't worry, nothing major) and I ended up working almost an hour of overtime since there was a major techinical difficulty right before I was off work.

Also, yesterday was my birthday, so today was my first full day of being 22. I feel like I should have my life planned out by now, but somehow I still don't. Maybe this year I'll figure things out. The bf took me out for a fancy steak dinner which was very nice and on the weekend my parents bought me a new pair of jeans (they're for riding though, so don't expect to see them on the blog). Although, this year of my life started off quietly, but very happily.

I waited for my return to show you these boots I got back in July (crazy sales on boots in the middle of summer). Sometimes I worry that they look too much like Uggs (not a fan), but I love the pretty little cutouts (I don't think you'll be able to see them in the photos) and they boy working at Aldo told me they were cute.

Hope things are going well for everyone and I'll try to catch up on everyone's blog soon!

Oh, and a Europe teaser! This is me the morning we left. Lots more to come! And yes, I like to make faces!

Tshirt: Joe Fresh Style
Jeans: Nobody
Blazer: Espirit
Boots: Aldo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii!!! thanks for your comment on my blog and YES I am etsy. yuo can click on my blog on the left or directly go on www.etsy.com/shop/internodiciotto

I will put new stuff on this weekend!:-D hope you're visiting!
hugs sissi

Unknown said...

I'm sure its stressful getting back into a routine after all that hiking. Love the hiking outfit. How cool.

ellie said...

Cool boots! love the hiker chic too.

lucy and sarah said...

So love the boots. Glad you are back.

molly said...

Really cool books. You adventurer you.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay you're back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all of the pics :)

Unknown said...

Sweet boots. Love the hiking gear too.

Giovanna said...

So cute! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog ♡
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market by Giovanna

Noble Fashion said...

Sweet boots.Want you come back.